Monday, March 04, 2002

Drew and I just got in from the Y where I exercise, and we were looking over my calendar I got from John for Christmas, one in which there is a different pup picture for each day. I asked Drew to tell me what kind of pup we could get someday when Rory is no longer with us. (Perish the thought.) He kicked out a rather strange looking pup, a pug dog with a big black band of fur around one eye, looking him look sort of like a bandit. I was surprised he chose this one, and I laughed saying I thought it was ugly. he laughed and said he thought it was cute. So he kept it up, REALLY ENJOYING getting a rise out of me. I told him it was time to go get pajamas on upstairs, so we would have to take a break from arguing. "Mommy, can we argue some more? You promised we could!" was what I heard in a slightly whiny voice. So we turned the page to another month of 30 more pups and he again chose the pug on that page, too! By now he was just looking for one to get a reaction from me :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?