Thursday, March 07, 2002
(Mary) I had given Drew his goodnight hugs and kisses, and tucked him in while Johhn stayed to go through prayers with him. I left to curl up with a good book and it was not five minutes til I heard little footsteps at my bed and there he was again. 'Mommy will you rock me in the chair?' So I said yes, and we went, after I asked him to be silent since this was 'quiet time' and to remain still and not wiggle. He agreed and we sat down. He got comfortable and I thought this was heaven. These days it is like pulling teeth to get my boy to kiss me or hug me and now we get to cuddle. I started to say 'This reminds me of when you were little' but got cut off by his little voice tell ing me 'No talking now. This is quiet time' :-)