Monday, March 18, 2002
We are about to put Drew to bed, when he picked up his pretend phone and he "received" a phone call. A moment ago, he took his neat pen he got from a friend (it lights up when you write with it!) and pretended to be fixing the phone with the pen 'screwdriver'. So he now is pretending to be talking on the phone and soon tells us he got a call. 'From who?' we asked and he replied 'from a ghost' in a scared voice. He stated however, that the ghost was being nice and called to say he would be friendly when he came to our home.
We had a gloriously beautiful snowfall, all day. Even though it was all day, all we got was about 1-2" It coated everything beautifully white, each and every little twig and branch. Even I who was getting quite a degree of spring fever, was happy about it! Heck, I had even begun gardening.
John is upstairs calling to Drew pretending to be me, and trying to imitate things I would say to Drew, trying to have my voice. Drew thinks it is pretty funny.
We had a gloriously beautiful snowfall, all day. Even though it was all day, all we got was about 1-2" It coated everything beautifully white, each and every little twig and branch. Even I who was getting quite a degree of spring fever, was happy about it! Heck, I had even begun gardening.
John is upstairs calling to Drew pretending to be me, and trying to imitate things I would say to Drew, trying to have my voice. Drew thinks it is pretty funny.