Thursday, March 07, 2002
We were out today shopping for a changing table and leaving the store Drew asked if we could go to McDonald's for dinner. He had been quite whiny and was asking in a very tired tone. Sure enough he fell apart as soon as I told him no, so I knew I had made the right decision. (I would much rather take him there when he has been behaving well.) When he asked why I told him because he was being quite whiny and threw a fit when I said no. Well, he changed his tune immediately and calmed down amazingly fast. He choked back tears and said in a quivering voice, 'I am no longer throwing a fit. Can we go now?'
We arrived home minutes later to find out that my neighbor across the st is not only pregnant also, but due at the same time as us. WOW. She is a super person to go through a pregnancy with. It happens that the former owner of our home went through pregnancy with my neighbor just last year. (Hear the music from the Twilight Zone :-)
We arrived home minutes later to find out that my neighbor across the st is not only pregnant also, but due at the same time as us. WOW. She is a super person to go through a pregnancy with. It happens that the former owner of our home went through pregnancy with my neighbor just last year. (Hear the music from the Twilight Zone :-)