Tuesday, April 30, 2002

(Mary) Drew had a friend over today and I was resting on the couch for a few, when he came in and announced 'Mommy, I can touch the inside of my eye!' and not a moment passed when his pal Bethany said the same! 'I can too!!' So we talked about that.

I was resting again, (yes, that hcg hormone is still affecting me) and John had just gotten home and he and Drew were talking. John told him to do something and he asked me if he had to do it. So I told him to do it and told him that when I amlaying down John is in charge. He noticed that John also was sleepy and was resting his eyes also. 'Daddy's sleeping also' so I notified him that Rory was in charge when we are both resting! A few minutes passed by then he later said 'I think that when you are both sleeping *I* am in charge of Rory!'

He had a babysitter come to play for a bit this afternoon while I got some housework done and had an accident while she was here, an accident of the messy kind. He was mortified that she would find out. He has never before shown such embarrassment. he even left her and came and found me in the basement, storing the woolens, to help him so he wouldn't have to face her. He worried outloud how he was nervous about her finding out, since she would find him in his pj's, after cleaning up.

It wasn't the only time today he was embarrassed. We were leaving Bethany's home and I kissed him in the driveway and he said something like 'oh, you embarrass me' so we talked about it. He also asked if he hurt my feelings. Sweet!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?