Tuesday, July 30, 2002

The past few nights (this is Mary journaling tonight) I have struggled to find the energy to make something sort of nutritious to eat so late at night when I have been getting hungry. They don't seem to talk about this symptom in the pregnancy books and magazines, the struggle between fatigue and hunger. Many mights I feel like I am so tired I may pass out, but am still so hungry that I need to eat before passing out completely. Tonight luckily there was some food available and ready (thank God for microwaves!) for making very quickly. I can't imagine how tired I would be if I were working a paying job as well as parenting.

We sold the explorer tonight, to the nicest young couple. Great to see it going to a good family. The girl got Drew a Scooby Doo doll and scooby lollipop, as she and her four year old son are avid Scooby fans as well. They had some discussion the other day about Scooby Doo. Never thought having a car transaction could be so civil, even pleasant. Heck, I would even like to get to know them socially. Very personable, nice people who seemed quite likable.

Alex, the new owner of the explorer, overheard John on the phone when the call came that our minivan has arrived in Manchester, and notified me that we were going to get our car tomorrow. Funny how that happened!

John took his Mom's advice yesterday and I couldn't be happier! He mentioned that I was missing my treasured sapphire and diamond pendant and was quite upset about it. I normally do not lose things of this value, not often at all, and so it bothered me all the more since I have become more forgetful this pregnancy, what with all the life distractions we have now. So she noted that it is bound to turn up sooner or later, in a purse or something. He got off the phone and immediately went in and found it in my purse, sure enough, in a section I practically never use. My hero!! I was asleep so he slipped it on my neck come morning. I will have to think of a way to repay him, but how?....


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?