Wednesday, July 31, 2002
We had some friends over this AM to play, Jenna and Melinda Barton, and at lunchtime they invited us to lunch out with them and other mutual friends of ours, Renee, Evan and Garrett Moloney (the kids all went to preschool together). So we all hopped in the cars and met at the Midfield Cafe at the airport, where the food is good and the children can watch all the tiny planes land and take off while eating. Super place to take kids! I mentioned to Drew that I never knew that Jenna and Evan were going to get married, as these five year olds profess to (and have been betrothed for about a whole year now). Apparently he never knew either and said 'Oh no! I wanted to marry Jenna.' So Melinda said to him 'Well, we thought you were going to marry Bethany.' and he said ' Oh, yeah, I am going to marry Bethany.' (Bethany is something of a 'best friend' of Drew's and they play all the time together and get along super.)