Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Drew just recently brought home a collection of sentences he wrote and a drawing to go along with them. They were apparently made after the teacher asked them a question and the students were to answer the question and draw what it means. The first -
What is one of your favorite sports? "I like to swimming" showing Drew swimming
What is a game you like to play outdoors? "I like to plp tag" showing a stick figure touching another figure's hand
What is a rule at your house? "I cat (can't) tac (take) i (a) Hrshee kis" showing a stick figure (Drew) reaching for the candy jar with Hershey kisses inside
Who do you like to play with? "I like to plp wif Bethany"
What do you think leprechauns look like? "I thingk leprcons look like this" showing a green person withh green hat next to a tree with pot of gold in it.
What do you think kites look like? "I thingk kits look like this" showing Drew and a box kite.
The next one simply shows "I have a seecrit hiding plas." showing him hiding behind the couch in his playroom. (he couldn't remember what the question was that was asked.
What do you like to play with at home? "I like little lego gise" showing a lego person
What do you wish for? (April 2, 03) "I wish that the snow wil goaway"
What is one of your favorite sports? "I like to swimming" showing Drew swimming
What is a game you like to play outdoors? "I like to plp tag" showing a stick figure touching another figure's hand
What is a rule at your house? "I cat (can't) tac (take) i (a) Hrshee kis" showing a stick figure (Drew) reaching for the candy jar with Hershey kisses inside
Who do you like to play with? "I like to plp wif Bethany"
What do you think leprechauns look like? "I thingk leprcons look like this" showing a green person withh green hat next to a tree with pot of gold in it.
What do you think kites look like? "I thingk kits look like this" showing Drew and a box kite.
The next one simply shows "I have a seecrit hiding plas." showing him hiding behind the couch in his playroom. (he couldn't remember what the question was that was asked.
What do you like to play with at home? "I like little lego gise" showing a lego person
What do you wish for? (April 2, 03) "I wish that the snow wil goaway"