Friday, April 25, 2003

I just asked Drew if he had his druthers (and had to explain druthers) who would he want to drive the carpool today, Mommy or Daddy? and he answered Daddy. I inquired why and he answered, 'cause I want Bethany to get to know him better'. I asked him if this was because she is practially a member of our family now and he said yes. Wow, I didn't expect that. I expected him to want Daddy to drive since it is a special day when Daddy is home with us (it is one of John'd two of Fridays a month today) but I never saw his explanation coming. Boy does he adore Bethany.

Drew had such a great time (that is such an understatement) when Grandma Claire, Grandpa Jim, Great Grandma Ellen were here with Griffin. They were together from the first minute going here, going there, just as thick as thieves. Inseparable, not always perfect companions (I heard a lot of 'Griffin did this, Griffin did that') but close nonetheless. Griffin is about to turn 11 in June so I was really impressed that they were able to play together as much as they did.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?