Monday, July 07, 2003
Drew needed help picking out his clothes and I went in to help him when he said, "I don't know what to wear - Bethany's coming home today."
Drew's love for Bethany goes far deeper thanany of us had known. As more time passes we begin to understand better his deep feelings for her. all day he has asked about playing with her, and how he HAS TO SEE HER NOW.
Just now I had jeanne on the phone and Drew walked into the room and asked who it was, and I said it was Grandma jeanne, and he said with a sad face, 'oh, I was hoping it was Bethany. Boy, does he have Bethany on his heart.
I am using John's computer and he sat down at Drew's to use it for now and it is very low to the floor for it is on a very low table and he looks funny sitting at it, crunched up like he is.
I heard Drew tell Jeanne today about his Moose Tracks flavored ice cream he had last night at Hayward's with the Roses. He was desperate to have a playmate after his very fun filled week at the Outer Banks with his playful aunts, Vicki, Dana and "G.A." (Great aunt) Debbie and his grandparents Jeanne and Terry. he was in such serious withdrawal at dinnertime for pals that I gave him permission to call the Roses to ask them out to get ice cream with us. anyhow, the Moose Tracks was quite a find, for those of you who hve not had the pleasure. It was vanilla based with brownie bits I think and itty bitty peanut butter cups thrown in there. yummy. I joked with Ann Rose that we can never ove away from NH now that we have discovered this concoction, for it is a regional specialty. I have never seen this in Phoenix.
that is it for now. What is up with all of you??
Drew's love for Bethany goes far deeper thanany of us had known. As more time passes we begin to understand better his deep feelings for her. all day he has asked about playing with her, and how he HAS TO SEE HER NOW.
Just now I had jeanne on the phone and Drew walked into the room and asked who it was, and I said it was Grandma jeanne, and he said with a sad face, 'oh, I was hoping it was Bethany. Boy, does he have Bethany on his heart.
I am using John's computer and he sat down at Drew's to use it for now and it is very low to the floor for it is on a very low table and he looks funny sitting at it, crunched up like he is.
I heard Drew tell Jeanne today about his Moose Tracks flavored ice cream he had last night at Hayward's with the Roses. He was desperate to have a playmate after his very fun filled week at the Outer Banks with his playful aunts, Vicki, Dana and "G.A." (Great aunt) Debbie and his grandparents Jeanne and Terry. he was in such serious withdrawal at dinnertime for pals that I gave him permission to call the Roses to ask them out to get ice cream with us. anyhow, the Moose Tracks was quite a find, for those of you who hve not had the pleasure. It was vanilla based with brownie bits I think and itty bitty peanut butter cups thrown in there. yummy. I joked with Ann Rose that we can never ove away from NH now that we have discovered this concoction, for it is a regional specialty. I have never seen this in Phoenix.
that is it for now. What is up with all of you??