Tuesday, March 09, 2004

A few days ago Drew announced that he did not wish to go to school anymore. I have to assume he felt this way since it was shortly after his 9 day winter vacation and he had such fun during those fun 9 days - a very relaxing and fun vacation. He announced this at dinner and John and I hardly knew quite what to say. When I asked him why he wanted to stay home from now on and quit school, he hesitated to come up with a really good reason, and he blurted out 'I don't want to miss all the cute things Matt does (for the first time)!' John and I could hardly believe our ears. Wow, he has come a long way, finding love in his heart for his brother, but we had no idea how much. Now I suspect that he really wants to be home to play all day, but he really does appreciate Matthew now and even loves him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?