Saturday, July 10, 2004

A few nights ago I came back from taking the boys to the high school and John was home discussing finances with our financial advisor in the dining room, which overlooks the front yard. I set matthew in his stroller and strapped him in safely and set in the midle of the front yard, so I could hear if he was fussing, while I went into briefly say hi to Mark. I really owed him a hello since we had inadvertantly stood him up at his office earlier, and then he came to our home. Anyhow, I talked with him very briefly and Drew was still hanging out front and came in and stomped right up to me really angrily. I hardly ever see him like this to me. He demanded to know what Matthew was doing sitting alone in the front yard. When I replied that I was going to be very brief and needed to say hello to Mark before going out walking, he walked away. A minute later, he again came to me angrily, and told me Matthew was really upset. So we left and I was so touched that he cared for his brother and was concerned for him.

Tonight we went shopping at Target and Drew really enjoyed pushing the cart with Matt in it. It was so great to see Drew enjoying making him laugh in the cart and later in the car. How great!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?