Sunday, July 18, 2004

I sent Drew up to his room a while ago, after having a very late dinner around 9, since we had a very late lunch around 3 in the car coming home from whale watching today. I got carried away with various things on the computer (growing more like my husband every day in that respect!), so when I realized that it was now 10:00 pm and that we got Drew up at 6:50 in the am to go to the boat, I called up to him. It annoys me when he keeps his door shut after changing clothes, making it so that I cannot yell up to him and receive an answer. So I shouted to him a second time and knew his door was shut, yet again. When going up I found the light on his room and I knew he had to be somewhere else, for he was not answering my call and the door was left open and light on. But he had actually climbed into bed, covered up and gone off to sleep. Something that has never actually happened. Wow. I am sure in the am he will deny this, as he seems to think it is a baby thing to sleep.

Mary

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?