Sunday, November 07, 2004
I again see notes in front of me from years back from Drew's age 5-6, seeing as I also wrote a note in the middle of this sheet about when Bethany was coming to visit for the day then. Must have been a summer vacation day. Drew saw an infomercial on TV of the Edgemaster – some product for the price of, of course, $19.99. He exclaimed QUITE ENTHUSIASTICALLY, "Neat!! Just $19.99!! We have that amount of money. Let's get it!!"
A week later, "I want to know how smart my brain is," when he noticed the game Cranium in Zany Brainy sale brochure. He must have been age early fives since Zany Brainy closed when we were still very new in NH.
I remember cracking up when I heard both of these comments. How grat age five is! Love, Mary
A week later, "I want to know how smart my brain is," when he noticed the game Cranium in Zany Brainy sale brochure. He must have been age early fives since Zany Brainy closed when we were still very new in NH.
I remember cracking up when I heard both of these comments. How grat age five is! Love, Mary