Friday, November 05, 2004

I found slips of paper after the move last month, and they apparently are from several years back, some quotes from Drew that I felt too precious to slip away unnoticed. Here they are ~ age 3 probably: "Are you my best friend?" to Mary

I rested with him on his bed while he fell off to sleep. He ever so carefully laid his blanket, a small one, covering ME!

He once asked me,"Are you married?" Apparently he was just BEGINNING to learn about the concept of marriage.

age 3: "Mommy come back! (when I lfet the room to let him sleep at night) I got a blanket for you. You lay down with me?"

Age 3-4 (I only know this since these notes were all written on the same piece of paper) John fell asleep on the floor playing trains with Drew, "Daddy, wake up!"

I have also a piece of paper from September 7, '01, when he was four and a half, just four days before the infamous 9-11, which reads, "If you toast this, it's all mushy!" pointing to a stick of linguine).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?