Monday, November 22, 2004

I have come across yet anothe piece of paper from last month - a note to remember this tender moment to blog so it will not be lost forever. Drew experiences difficulty as so many seven year olds do, focussing on what needs to be done, without getting distracted by playing, especially when it is time to get some work done. I asked him one day to pray for help from God on focussing on what needs to be done. So when John went to tuck him in one eve, I reminded John to help prompt him to pray for this. When John came down, he said he did remind Drew that that would be a good thing to ask for God's help with. Drew replied "That is what Mommy wants me to pray for, not me." He is learning that prayers really do need to come from one's own heart...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?