Tuesday, December 07, 2004
I have a note on my desk to write this event down! It was our third day in town in Albuquerque ~ October 8, 2004. We were all in the car when someone must have cut off John while driving in town, or someone did something wrong. He said out loud, "HELLO?" and Drew wondered what happened. When told, he said, "Why did you think he would hear you?" (when John said loudly, "HELLO??"). We all laughed so loudly after his innocent comment.
Also that day, Drew noticed the condition of the van, after it had driven cross country and it was coated with dead bugs' bodies and such. It was really a mess, even though this paint color does not show dirt very easily (tan). He enthusiastically noted to John, "If I had seen how filthy your car was, I would have been looking for a car wash too!" (he noticed right before that that we were searching for a car wash).
Also that day, Drew noticed the condition of the van, after it had driven cross country and it was coated with dead bugs' bodies and such. It was really a mess, even though this paint color does not show dirt very easily (tan). He enthusiastically noted to John, "If I had seen how filthy your car was, I would have been looking for a car wash too!" (he noticed right before that that we were searching for a car wash).