Tuesday, August 23, 2005
With househunting, moving, Griffin's visit, etc., we have been remiss with our blogging, so I will see if we can start back up again. I am getting ready for work, and putting on a medication patch which needs a cover to keep it in place. Being on my upper arm, it is hard to do myself, so I went to the kitchen to get Mary's help. Matt saw this, and said, "Daddy,…what's…that…on…your…(hesitates)…hand?" I said, "It's on my arm, Matt, and it's medicine." His response was typical for him these days, "Oh, medicine. I…can…remember…that." Of course, that didn't stop him from following me upstairs and asking me again, but maybe it's because there are two patches there.
If you didn't notice, Matt is talking now! Late in Spring, he seemed to decide he wanted to talk, and he is pregressing in leaps and bounds. It's amazing what he has been soaking up all this time he has been quiet! He is is "Parrot Mode" right now, repeating everything any of us says (e.g., I give him a cup of milk, saying "There you go," and he says "There…I…go." - and that was at 2 AM!). It's terribly cute, and gives us many chuckles.
John
If you didn't notice, Matt is talking now! Late in Spring, he seemed to decide he wanted to talk, and he is pregressing in leaps and bounds. It's amazing what he has been soaking up all this time he has been quiet! He is is "Parrot Mode" right now, repeating everything any of us says (e.g., I give him a cup of milk, saying "There you go," and he says "There…I…go." - and that was at 2 AM!). It's terribly cute, and gives us many chuckles.
John