Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I was just relaxing on the couch thinking about my day, as it is 10 pm, and, all of a sudden, Drew appeared right next to me. He said he had been alseep, and then suddenly realized that he had not given me a hug and kiss that day. This is not unusual for Drew to be so thoughtful, right out of the blue, it is very much like him. I have been SO VERY STRESSED in the last month especially - dealing with the likes of the Creeks and Coldwell Banke,r and he has unfortunately weathered many of my storms. He always asks me if he can do something special for me when he sees me on edge. He frequently asks if he can rub my feet or massage my back. He knows me so well. What did I ever do to deserve him? I do not know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?