Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"close to complaining"

Last week was a good week, we were entertaining John's mother and stepfather from Phoenix who were visiting for Easter. Drew was needing some quality time with Jeanne while she was at the moment more drawn to the food prep. This continued for a while and he unfortunately had to wait for her to be done doing something liek going to the store, for he was growing tired of waiting. it is such a special time when having relatives visit for their visits are so brief and they all live out of town. he is so hot to play Scrabble with her to try to beat her, for heknows she is hands down the champion in this family and the whole west coast I am sure! After being told many times taht he needs to wait a bit longer for Grandma to be ready, he walked into the kitchen and wanting to be careful of his behavior at the same time, blurted out "I am getting really close o complaining!"

wow. What a humorous statement to hear! I think if I recall well, all in earshot burst out laughing. And he did get his game of Scrabble soon! :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?