Friday, May 19, 2006

Mom, call the Dr.

It was Thursday, May 18th, Matty's' last day of preschool in the 2's program, though he is 3.5 years (it is called the "2's" program since they all enter in the fall as 2). Anyhow, he had vomited early this am at 5, presumably on account of having ingested soapy bath water the eve before. I called the Dr., and left a message around 9:15 that am. A few minutes later, he was hungry. He asked for his fave of the week, Nutri Grain bars. Begging for the bar constantly! Needless to say, I was not sure if this was the best thing for a sick tummy, since it has lots of fruit and fiber in it. So I was waiting for the dr to call back, and placed another call and left a message on that machine too. He said to me "Wait! You didn't say 'Can Matty have a Nutri Grain bar?'!" I explained how I didn't know yet, and that was someone's else's phone machine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?