Monday, August 07, 2006

Fake Birthday

Well, it was Matty's fake birthday. All day we told him he had turned four now, in the hopes that he will decide now to use the toilet fully. We shall see. Maybe tomorrow will prove more successful. He pooped into his diaper after getting all suited up for bed. It was a nice day though, and we shared a nice celebratory dinner with him having the "celebration" plate - handpainted at a pottery place, and shared Alaskan King Crab legs and some decadent German chocoate cake. He was in a super mood all day. He seemed really pleased to be 'four' now. Well, at least now I can sleep at night knowing I have done everything I know how to do to encourage him to use the toilet!

Mary

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?