Sunday, August 27, 2006

FINALLY

Well, Matty did finally toilet train this week, all in one fell swoop. Now I am sure there will be plenty of accidents, but it all is so well underway, that I am proclaiming him 'toilet trained'. Sure enough it happened RIGHT AFTER I had to cancell his preschool registration on account of not being potty traiend. The very next day he began doing #2s regularly in the toilet. I cancelled it because I was sure if he went to school and had accidents right off the bat they would proclaim him 'not toilet trained' and kick him out and not refund my deposit money and the month paid for. So I arranged to get a full refund of the deposit (yeah!! - a small vicotry in and of itself) and then took Drew to school. Well Matthew saw what fun those children were having on the playground in the am, as we get there early now. Carpooling, we need to leave early to drop off Joy, our neighbor at the mid school which begins 20 minutes earlier. So Drew and Matthew have 20 minutes to enjoy the playground at 7:50. wow, so much fun.. I believe he said to himself right then and there, that he was going to potty train so he could go back to school, but it was too late. oh well....he is an AWFUL lot of fun to spend another year with, constantly giggling and having such a calm disposition. Luckily for us, he is about as easy going as Drew has always been.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?