Thursday, August 31, 2006

THANKS MOM

This one is one of my favorite,s for I relaly did not expect it, it was a present to me. We were having dinner jsut like every other night, a few nights ago, when we kept encouraging Matty to eat some fod item on his plate, so that he could have dessert jsut liek the rest of us. Well it needed lots of encouragement, and finally he ate it with reluctance and then realized he liked it jsut fine. At the end of the meal we were happy he ate for we were going out for ice cream, I believe, at some nearby gourmet ice cream shop. probably a bike ride to B&Js. So we excitedly told Mattyhow happy we were for him that he could join us, and he said 'thanks, Mom'. I replied 'what for?' and he told me. "thanks for keeping make me eat it becuase I want to go eat ice cream with you." neat to hear.

mary :-) This was definitely one of the coolest parentmoments I have had.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?