Tuesday, February 27, 2007

'too nice'

It was Thanksgiving time, and Jeanne and Terry were visiting (I forgot to blog this). I had asked Drew to change the way we do things, ever so slightly, to better accommodate Jeanne and Terry being here. We were all using the downstairs bathroom for everything - showering and toileting, since the upstairs shower was being fixed, so I asked Drew to keep his bathroom stuff in the hall closet, so Jeanne and Terry could use the counter top for their toiletries. I asked him to do a couple other things, very minor - nothing very large of a job for him. Immediately after asking him to keep his bathroom stuff int he hall closet, Drew turned to me and said "Mom, I think you're being too nice." I laughed, and then we had a talk about hospitality with guests.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?