Sunday, March 04, 2007

On Hold

I was in the garage with Matt, when I caught the odor of someone's fart, and I knew it was not mine. I asked Matt if he needed to poop. Most of the time, he will answer immediately that he does not, but this time, he paused and looked reflective. I could tell that there was a good chance he did need to, so I told him to go try. Instead of just going inside to do it, he stopped and said, "I can hold it! (with the most eager-to-please tone)" Right then, he let go a clearly audible fart! I just had to sigh, and tell him that he really needed to go take care of it now, and not take the chance that we would be out at the park when he could no longer hold it (we were getting ready to go there). He saw the logic in that, and scampered inside to go find the toilet!

John

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?