Friday, March 23, 2007

The Soul of a Crab

Lately this winter, I have been playing a lot of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in the car. If asked, Matty will tell you his favorite band is Tom Petty. I love song #5, Refugee, and he loves #6 best, "Don't Do Me Like That." We found out this past week that he has created his own words to it, the words that he thought Tom Petty was singing. When Tom Petty and his band do the chorus line, the title of the song, Matty sings is "I have the soul of a crab", "I have the soul of a crab."

That is actually what he thinks the band is saying! Now he cracks up singing it, for he knows how much we laugh at hearing this. :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?