Sunday, September 09, 2007
Needing Mommy
I just got into the shower. Being a Sunday, I fed Matty and made sure he was all dressed for church and then got all cleaned up. John had gone ahead to church to take care of set up, and Drew was at a friend's for sleepover. When I got out, I could have sworn I heard distant weeping. Sad weeping. I yelled for Matty, and sure enough it was him. He came here and I asked him why was he crying so sadly, and he replied that his pants were shut and locked since he was wearing a belt and he had to use the toilet. Well, needless to say I took care of that. I thought he knew he could always come get me if he needed. I always make sure to let the kids know I am in the shower, so that if they need me, they know immediately where to find me. Guess some lessons just have to be learned the hard way.....but he did make it in time :-)