Sunday, October 21, 2007

Come Listen!

Matt had been in bed a little while last night, when he came downstairs looking kind of concerned. He urged me to come upstairs and listen, but he wouldn't tell me why or to what he wanted me to listen, though it was clear he was a little freaked out by something.

I asked Matt what sort of sound it was that I was to hear, and he did his best to imitate it. I could tell from his rendition of the sound, that it was a melody of some sort, but I couldn't imagine what could make such a sound in that room. Matt kept telling me that he was really annoyed by the sound, and it was keeping him awake, but there was no unusual sound right then. I started looking around for anything that might explain this, and finally came across my cell phone!

I saw that a call had been made just a short time before, and playing the ringtone for Matt solved the mystery! BTW, it was the theme from "Mission: Impossible" that he heard.

John

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?