Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We'll try again

Well, I asked Matty and he wanted to try again. We have tried so hard in vain to get Drew and John to come outside and sleep outside with us but to no avail. John with his breathing apparatus, he is high maintenance at night time. The past three nights have been quite a very unusual coincidence, with raindrops, just a few, coming down very soon after I got in bed on the balcony's futon. I could hardly believe it. We of course, do not get much rain. We often forget what rain is, in fact, that is how very little we get here. So it was very discouraging to have to pick up Matty and bring him inside. But we will chance it again tonight and see how we fare. the children get up at 620 for school on weekdays, and the nights are getting longer now, quickly. So he has been very mad lately when I get him up and it is now dark when I wake Matty and he is indignant that I am waking him when it is still dark out! I never heard such an indignant voice as Matty's, when he is awoken in the dark.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?