Sunday, December 14, 2008

"What's the Point in that??"

We picked up the kids from the friends' house tonight at 5, the Mileskis home where the kids play with Leigh who is a year older than Matty and Sean who is Drew's age. WE swap kids with Mileskis so we can go out on date nights or date days, as we did today, having our time int he daytime. matty was told on pickup to stop eating his snack, for we were headed to dinner. he said okay then proceeded to eat it. I think he was forgetting to stop eating hte granola bar. So John took away his dessert privilege. We ended up at Sweet Tomatoes and the kids know they are expected to eat three veggies in order to be eligible for dessert. So there we were in line, and Matty was in front of me and I noticed he only had one veggie. I asked him wehre were the other veggies and he replied 'Well, that is the point, since I cannot have dessert?" ever so calmly.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?