Wednesday, March 25, 2009
good clean fun
John and I sent out the kids to school this morning with smiles on their faces. we were taking jabs at each other and pretending to be very mad and outraged and humiliated by each other. Wow, in these hard economic times, some cheap good clean fun is great!! John walked past me saying a brief 'good morning' to go outside in 30s degree weather this morn to visit with his esteemed rocks which he collected and is polishing week by week. I wrote some lines, for his punishment for passing me by so casually. the paper read 'I will not visit with my rocks before visiting with my beautiful wife' to be written 100 billion times. I let the kids see the punishment visiting their father when he came in. They loved it!! Oh, how they love seeing us pretend to be outraged at each other, all the humor involved......so when John came in and saw his punishment, he smiled and immediately got a pen and made adjustments to the paper. It now read when he placed it before me 'I will not visit with my beautiful rocks before visiting with my wife'. It ended up on the floor.
I will have to make an appt with a new family practice nurse practitioner, after having fired my rude rude doc. MY arthritis is flaring up terribly in the thumbs. ouch. ~mary