Friday, April 17, 2009

Matty's dream

Matty woke up from a dream and in the morning seemed mad about it, to me!  Yes, he was mad at me for what my character did in the dream!  He says he realizes that the dream was not real but yet he was sincerely mad at me for what "I" did in the dream.  In the dream I began a competition between he and Drew and I guess Drew or someone else got the better of him and he was awfully mad.  Over breakfast he stayed mad at me though we talked about it and he said he did realize that I wasn't actually in his dream.  It was humorous...

Comments:
Hey, I had lost the link to your blog, but now have found it again - yay!

Anyway, I wanted to say that has happened to me as well. I had a dream and was really mad at Dana for something she did in the dream. It was so real and the emotions were so real, that I really had a hard time letting go of the feelings...even though I knew intellectually that it was just a dream. Just goes to show how vivid dreams can be, I guess.
Hugs to all!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?