Friday, April 17, 2009

snowy walkathon day

Well, today was the annual Hope walkathon day.  It has been warm lately so I almost asked Matty if he wanted to wear shorts, as I do not watch the weather nearly as closely as John does.   It ended up snowing all day!  That is right, it has hardly snowed at all this winter even though December itself was quite frequently snowy.  But since January it has hardly snowed at all and now that it is a month into spring it is snowing again, and snowing all day.  It was really pretty to see.  The mountains were all shrouded heavily in storm clouds come down from the east mountains area.  I first saw snowflakes getting off I-25 from being downtown for my GYN appt.  That was neat.  I got to walkathon and watched in horror as kids everywhere were not dressed fort he weather and yet were to be out there all day.  A very good day to be indoors all day watching the snow flakes flurry.  Fortunately Hope returned the kids to school early.  A really a beautiful day, and great for me, as I was not ready to let go of winter just yet.  

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?