Thursday, July 30, 2009

learning process thing

Drew and I were jsut discussing school(from this point on, drew is typing this) and mom said that maybe we could take me out of school to go to New York to meet mom's relatives and I said:"sure, anything to get out of school." And mom said: "You'd be taking school with you, you know." And I said "But I'm able to do it faster that way." And mom said "Why" and I said "At school, they go this through big learning process thing before you get to do any actual work until they're done explaining the stuff. But the stuff is right in front of you, in your book!" I mean, come on people, this is really annoying. After I said all this, mom and dad burst out laughing. (P.S. mom always spells just like either jsut or jstu)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?